Our Mission Statement
The Eagle Crest PTO is a Parent Teacher Organization dedicated to enriching the educational experiences of students and promoting community between Eagle Crest students, families and staff members.
Our primary goals & objectives:
Provide funding for school-wide areas of need.
Foster community between students, families, and staff members.
Engage families through volunteerism.
Promote equal opportunities for all students.
PLEASE JOIN US!
Please join us at ANY board or community meeting! All are welcome.
WHEN WE MEET
Board Meetings for 2018 - 2019 school year:
- September 4th @ 2:00pm - Board Meeting
- October 2nd @ 5:00pm - Board Meeting; @5:30pm Community Meeting
- November 6th @ 2:00pm - Board Meeting
- January 15th @5:00pm - Board Meeting; @5:30pm Community Meeting
- February 5th @ 2:00pm - Board Meeting
- March 5th @ 5:00pm - Board Meeting; @5:30pm Community Meeting
- April 2nd @ 2:00 - Board Meeting
- May 7th @ 5:00 - Board Meeting; @5:30 Community Meeting
Community Meetings for 2018 - 2019 school year:
CHILDCARE IS PROVIDED
- October 2nd @ 5:30-6:30 pm
- January 15th @ 5:30-6:30 pm
- March 5th @ 5:30-6:30 pm
- April 2th @5:30-6:30 pm
Location: Eagle Crest Elementary School Library